Monday, June 06, 2005

More on the wedding: The Car took the Cake!

Introducing the car,

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Introducing the cake,



The Story ...

This wedding was more hands on some of us. My dear friend C, whom I more commonly refer to as my baker friend, really got hands on with some heavy duty baking when she agreed to bake the wedding cake for our newly and happily wedded couple.

The cake was the cutest thing at the wedding reception! Rather than going for the conventional tiered cake, she decided to go with something simpler that would reflect the couples’ personality. My cousin who is absolutely in love with her little green pajero mini, insisted that it had to be part of their wedding car entourage so that it could join in the festivities and witness their wedding. Bearing in mind the tiny engine capacity, it was more like a turtle on our expressways against the green landrover that they had as their wedding car. It was slowly apparent to us that this mini pajero that was quite a pain to drive as it crawled the streets, was forcibly going to be a integral to this wedding. Hence, on top of the wedding cake sat the pajero mini, not a lego or plastic husband and wife figures, but a car, their car, and I think it was really cute.

Hurrah for my baker friend! Hurrah Hurrah! Email me if you want to contact her for her wonderful baking services!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe it's cute!

7:53 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dear Jooone - that is one cool cake.. how I wish I had a baker friend like that when I got married..

10:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the cake and the car! heh. I introduced your website to my friend in Sydney and she loves it. ;)Good to knw the wedding went well!

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops. that was me, jo, in the above comment.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home