Sunday, September 04, 2005

My First Krispy Kreme!



It was air flown and hand carried in from down under and I was given one from the box of ten with clear instructions, "You have to try this. Microwave it for 10 sec and eat immediately." Wow! I know I’m a little behind everyone with this Krispy Kreme rave since it was in fashion way before I had my first one. Better late than never! This isn’t a just doughnut, it is Krispy Kreme. It’s so soft! It’s sweet! It looks like a perfect circle! I want mine hot off a line! Mine was microwaved :( .

8 Comments:

Blogger yemsee said...

i can send you another one =p

6:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucky you! I've never in my life, tasted Krispy Kreme yet.

8:58 AM  
Blogger joone! said...

amanduh: i was given one from del's box of ten

yemsee: OK! When will you be back?

karen: oooh you must in sometime in your life!

11:07 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hi joone ... only a foodie will ooze such enthusiasm over a Krispy Kreme... must have tasted wonderful :)

11:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it available in New York City? I am gonna spend my Xmas there!

12:19 PM  
Blogger joone! said...

chunnie: I ran a google search for you and this is what turned up: 265 W 23RD St
New York, NY 10011-2302

Hope you find it! :)

1:01 PM  
Blogger the baker said...

i echo your sentiments! like you, i've only recently got my hands on one sole krispy kreme, thanks to a friend who just came back from sydney. and my oh my, it was freakin awesome! delightfully addictive... must be the sugar i tell ya. but i do love the doughnut's texture. it's very different from the lack lustre ones sold everywhere else.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try the chocolate covered one with stuffed cream. That's my fav.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home