Tuesday, October 19, 2004

The Happy Cookie

The Christening of "The Happy Cookie"

I’ve baked these nameless cookies close to 20 times and every time I give it to someone new, they like it and it brings a little smile. I once baked a massive batch for a group of 50 who were coming to visit this ship I was working on, so I guess if it could make that many happy, it deserves a name. Furthermore, since I’m marking the finished work of this massive assignment that I have been toiling on over 4 weeks, I have decided to name this cookie the happy cookie. I never knew what to call it. It was usually simply referred to it as my chocolate and vanilla cookie or the half-black-half-white cookie.

Happiness on a cookie cooling rack

However since it’s been such a hit, maybe I should keep this little recipe a secret. (Plus I’m a little lazy to type out all the ingredients and the directions, its just too much work after all I have done.)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Joone, very impressed. please share your recipe for happy cookie. would love to bake them for xmas presents.. any other good ideas for food presents. thanks a million !

5:51 PM  
Blogger joone! said...

sure. email me, and i'll email you the recipe

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home