Friday, August 02, 2013

Sun King Yuen Curry Restaurant


This is my second time here for a pork chop curry. I’m not a fan of the Hong Kong version of curry but they serve a more Singapore/Malaysian style curry with stronger spices and a hotter chilli kick that reminds me about home. Here, the pork chops are flattened and deep fried on the bone and the bowl of curry is served with a token potato. I also tried their dry-fried beef hor fun (乾炒牛河), well oiled and well fried, the noodles was tasty and had taken on a good amount of wok hei. I’m not sure why I haven’t been back sooner but I will certainly return here for more of that pork chop curry.


Sun King Yuen Curry Restaurant
20 Spring Garden Lane
Wan Chai, Hong Kong

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home