Thursday, February 16, 2006

My Funny Valentine



While other girls might be rather happy to receive a dozen roses and an ultra romantic expensive restaurant meal, I was pretty happy to be an invitee of a dinner where I received all I ever desired for a valentine’s dinner – sexy looking zucchini flowers, spicy chilli chocolate cakes and orgasmic foie gras terrine with truffles.

Image hosting by Photobucket

I guess in that sense I’m almost like every girl, I would like some flowers and chocolates for valentines.

Image hosting by Photobucket

xoxo.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger shaz said...

well, I dont mind having the same gifts!! a foodie's dream come true
shaz, singapore

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooh! I love the Zuchinni Flowers! So pretty. Glad to know you had a great Valentine dinner. Bet no gals will mind having a dinner like yours. :)

11:25 AM  
Blogger shaz said...

the foie gras looks super thick. was it too rich for the toast?

6:23 PM  
Blogger joone! said...

shaz: the foie gras thickness was ok. In fact the friend that brought the foie gras insisted that i was slicing the bread too thickly! :)

cin: Oh yes, it was a nice treat!

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home