Saturday, March 26, 2005

Estivo Gelateria

26 Greenwood Avenue
Singapore 289224
Tel: 64696763



Ice cream is one of my comfort foods. Someone once asked me why I liked it and he said that he thinks it is the colour and the happy feelings that you associate with it because ice cream has often been associated as a treat when you were a child. I don’t know, maybe, I haven’t really thought about it, I just know I really love it, doesn’t matter how hot or cold it is, I’ll still have my ice cream. Eat a little, live a little.

Back to my subject at hand, this colourful gelateria is inviting and they have a quiet open air sitting area outside which I preferred since the air-conditioning was too cold. My favourite flavour here is Cantaloupe (rock melon) which I highly recommend. Other than that, most of the flavours here are fruity – grapefruit, lemon, kiwi, mango, pineapple and such. There is a rather wide range of choices, so there should be something for everyone. I, however only like the cantaloupe and I find the rest too sweet, so maybe you’ll like this place because it was crowded when I was there, but it’s not really my kinda of scoop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home